From Bring Your Own Bag York (http://www.byobyork.com/):
- Keep bags in the car where you can see them.
- Remember that your unloading job is not done until the bags are back in the car.
- Keep a spare bag folded up in your purse, briefcase, backpack or glove compartment. One bag is better than none.
- Add “Bags” as the first item on your shopping list.
- Remember you don’t need a special bag. Re-purpose a beach tote, backpack or duffle bag.
- Don’t give up. Keep practicing. One time, five times, ten times
~ Congratulations, you have formed a new habit.